Bring & Buy
Welcome to the MOAB 2021 Bring and Buy, an overview and important information follows!
The Sutherland Shire Gamers are members of the Sylvania Heights Community and Youth Club. Like you we are gamers who enjoy a range of table top games, we run two events the MOAB convention (which includes our Bring and Buy) and the Second Hand Stall at the CANCON convention.
We run both of these events to raise funds for our club and as a service to our fellow gamers, we are all volunteers.
We do not have the resources to inspect and verify that each item on a Sellers list has been submitted, that the description provided is accurate or that the condition of the item is as described or inferred.
We do not have the resources to provide comprehensive surveillance of the event or its patrons because of the intense level of activity that occurs in a relatively short period of time and confined space.
Accordingly, Sellers who place items for sale in either of our two stalls do so at their own risk we do not accept responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of any item; and Buyers are responsible for ensuring that the items they purchase are as described.
Please subscribe to our MOAB updates (including the Bring & Buy) To improve our service, we regularly review and may change our forms, sales procedures and hours of operation from year to year. By receiving updates you will be kept informed of any changes made.
There are going to be a number of changes to this year’s MOAB Bring and Buy Stall.
- Visitor numbers to the bring & buy will restricted so as to comply with any covid-19 restrictions that exist at the time of the convention.
- We will be accepting credit and debit cards at MOAB, as well as CASH.
- Because we are now accepting card payments, any payments to a Seller over $100 will be done by Bank or Paypal transfer.
- We will contine our MULTI DAY PRICING OPTION; this is optional, a Seller can elect to have a different price for an item on each day. We hope that this will increase sales as prices can be marked down so as to increase their appeal to buyers and it means that Seller don’t have to come down and manually make the changes saving them and us time.
- In the interest of security, will continue with NO BAGS of any type including and not restricted to Backpacks, Shopping bags and plastic bags that have any contents in them are allowed inside the bring and buy stall.Bags may be left at your own risk at our storage area which will be manned at the entrance of the Bring and Buy Stall OR you can make other arrangements.
As always, ALL bags must be presented for inspection prior to leaving the stall.
- Given the amount of time and effort involved in collecting and posting items back to their owners a Handling fee of $10.00 will now be charged in addition to the postage costs.
|Registered online and labelled||0|
|USB registrations at the event||Official MOAB labels provided||$5|
|Unofficial labels on items *||$5|
|Not registered online *||$5|
* These are cumulative i.e not registered online and using other labels is $10.00.